Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Advertisements That I have tried

As in the previous blog, I listed so many companies which provide pay-per-click advertisement. So far I have tested five of them. Here is the result:

Tested but removed: (1) Google adsense. It is very fast and convenient. However, due to its popularity, you see same advertisements everywhere. I removed it. (2) AdBrite. It doesn't provide general advertisements on your site. Only interested advertisers indicate to place ads on your site, and then you can make money. So my account was zero for more than two weeks. (3) AllFeeds. This one is a surprise. All the ads don't work. Clicking on them will transfer to allfeeds homepage.

Currently running: (1) BidVertiser. (2) Clicksor. I will elaborate them later.

P.S. Amended at 11 AM. Clicksor often times out to fetch data. I decide to remove it too. But I applied for RevenuePILOT. They will reply me in 1 or 2 business days. :)

P.S. Added at 2PM 16 Feb 06. RevenuePILOT only accepts clicks from UK/ US/ Canada/ Australia. I have to remove it as well.

P.S. Added at 9AM 17 Feb 06. Contextweb.com rejected my application to open an account, citing that they don't provide ads situated for my category. They will notify me when they start the category in the future.

No comments: