Wednesday, February 22, 2006

pay-per-click ads revisit

After my previous post The Advertisements That I have tried, I tried some more ads companies. Here is the update:

(1) BidVertiser has closed my account. Reason: invalid clicks. Frankly speaking, if it feels clicks/impressions rate is too high, or constantly clicks each day, it will think you are fraud.

(2) CrispAds only counts the clicks from several countries, excluding Singapore. So does BannerBoxes / RevenuePILOT.

(3) AdBrite has a setting which allows you to display general advertisements, even gambling and adult contents.

(4) After trying so many companies, I feel it is not a good channel to earn money online. With so few viewers and traffic of your blog, how could you think your blog worth a lot? Each valid click worths 3 to 7 cents only. I think UOB online rewards is even better than this "online making money". If you did an online transaction using UOB internet banking, you get points worth 25 singapore cents.

No comments: